Saturday, January 28, 2012

Spotlight on Designer Paper

The challenge on Lily Pad Cards is to use designer paper. I love designer paper. It inspires and delights me. So....yes I do hoard it. But since I have so much, that's kind of silly. This card uses Stampin' Up Paisley Petals DP in two shades of Tangerine Tango and Old Olive.

Other Details (Stampin' Up unless noted):
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Old Olive
Stamps: Flower Fest, Flight of the Butterfly (sentiment)
Punches: Scallop circle, Butterfly, Five Petal Flower, 1/2" circle, 6 Petal Flower, Owl (tiny circle), Martha Stewart Pansy Border.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonita, I have to tell you that your card is absolutely just delightful and full of wonderful details. So happy to see that you are playing along with us at Kathy's Lily Pad Palette Color Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete