Saturday, March 10, 2012

Grateful!

I received this award today from Jamie at Scrap Queen 141.  Thank you so much, Jamie.  I've become a follower to take advantage of her talented inspiration, especially with the Cricut. 
Here are the guidelines for the Liebster Blog Award
1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2. Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have less than 200 followers, and let them know through a comment on their blog.

3. Post the award on your blog

4. Best of all- bask in the glory, have fun, and share the love!

Okay, now to the best part! Here are the Five blogs I have chosen to receive this award:

Kris at Stamping with Kris does beautiful cards and provides some tutorials.
Megan at Saxey Designs has the greatest projects using the Cricut.
Tammy at Bowman Crafts has the cutest cards, with and without the Cricut. Love her use of teapots.
Diane at Joyful Stampin is ready for Easter with her cute projects.
Jackie at Inky Fingers has some unique folds on her beautiful cards.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks Bonita for passing the Liebster Blog Award to me and for your lovely comment. I will pass the award along in the next day or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonita, I replied to you on my blog but also wanted to visit your blog and comment here. I had to research the Lieberster Blog Award because I had never heard of it.

    I want to thank you for choosing my blog as one of your five picks. Kim Score at paper punch addiction put my Easter treat on her inspiration page yesterday so between the two of you I am smiling from ear to ear and feeling really loved!

    Now I have to figure out the 5 bloggers I will pass this award to...decisions, decisions.

    Wanted to also let you know that you have a really nice blog. Loved checking out your cute projects.

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smiling from "ear to ear" is great! Love sharing our love for paper crafting.

      Delete