Sunday, June 17, 2012

Paper Players 100th Challenge

Paper Players latest challenge is to pick any challenge from the 100 they have posted.  I chose Anne Marie's Sketch #65.  Got the idea from LeAnne Pugliese's blog, Wee Inklings. Clean and simple sketch. (see below)  Details:
CS - Bashful Blue (Stampin' Up!) tan (not sure what)
Ink - Pacific Point (SU)
DP - Flirtatious Specialty, Good Morning Sunshine (SU)
Stamp -  Outlined Occasions, Bella Blossoms (SU
Other - Rhinestones, Butterfly Punch, Word Window Punch (SU) Floral Border Punch (EK Success)
Check out the Paper Players Blog:  http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Bonita, what a great take on the sketch. I love your color combination and the scalloped edges on the horizontal layers. Fabulous. So glad you were able to join the Paper Players in our centennial challenge.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Bonita! I love the DSP and the border punch. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonita, I love your take on the sketch! So soft and elegant. I just love how the butterfly pops. Thank you so much for joining us for the Paper Players 100th Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Bonita! I sent you an e-mail a while back letting you know that you won some ribbon from a blog hop I was in. I'm sending it again. Be sure to check your spam/junk folder...sometimes the messages get stuck in there for some reason. :)

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete